The scientific journal "Economics of Agriculture of Russia is a periodical peer-reviewed scientific publication that publishes original articles.
The journal does not publish:
- materials that do not correspond to the subject of the journal;
- previously published by the authors in other publications;
- containing spelling, mathematical or other errors that cannot be corrected, as well as statements and hypotheses that directly contradict established scientific facts;
- literary, artistic and journalistic works of any content, including on a scientific topic;
- any information and announcements that are not directly related to scientific activity;
- materials containing information whose publication is prohibited by the legislation on the protection of state, official and commercial secrets, copyright protection legislation, any contracts, contracts or other legal documents, as well as patents or licenses, as determined by the current legislation of the Russian Federation and departmental regulations;
- materials containing insults, slander or knowingly false information about citizens and organizations.
Authors who wish to publish articles in the journal corresponding to the profile of the journal, send to the journal an article designed in accordance with the rules of the journal. The decision to publish (or reject) an article is made by the editorial board after its review and discussion.
Articles in electronic form should be sent to the editorial office by e-mail:
Rules of execution of articles
1. The sizes of articles shouldn't exceed 10 pages. Articles have to be printed with a font — Times New Roman, the size – 12 пт., for tables 11 пт., a line spacing – 1.0, weeding everywhere - 2.5 cm.
2. Structure of article. On the right in the top corner article UDC is printed. Below, through a gap — a name and a surname of the author, further through a gap the name of article no more than 5-6 words (font size 12, semifat, capital) capturing the essence of the considered problem. Then through a gap – the summary (250 words), further through a gap — keywords (5-6 words or phrases). Further - basic provisions (2-3 offers reflecting contents of article) after that through a gap – the text of article, at the end of article — the list of sources, the information about the author (a full name completely, an academic degree, a rank, a position, the contact phone number, e-mail).
Further it is necessary to submit in English the name of article, the summary, keywords, the author's full name, the place of his work (the name under the charter).
3. In article has to concisely and the current state of a question, the description of a technique of a research and discussion of the obtained data is accurate be stated. The title of article has to reflect her contents completely. The main text of articles needs to be structured, using subtitles of appropriate sections: introduction, research methods, results of researches, discussion, conclusion, list of sources. Illustrations to article are (in the presence) represented in electronic form, in standard graphic formats, surely with the caption signature. the caption signature and the name of tables are placed on the center of the page, font 11 пт, semifat.
4. To make out the bibliography in accordance with GOST P 7.0.100-2018 (5-7 sources aren't more senior than 10 years), in the text of article there have to be references to the used literature (in square brackets).
5. The edition carries out reviewing of all of articles coming to edition for the purpose of their expert assessment. All reviewers are recognized experts in subject of the reviewed materials and have within the last 3 years of the publication on subject of the reviewed article. Edition sends to authors of the presented materials of the copy of reviews or motivated refusal and also undertakes to send to the copy of reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation at receipt in the editorial office of the edition of the corresponding inquiry. The author (authors) is responsible for contents of article (accuracy of the cited in the manuscript, the facts, statistical data).
6. One author can present no more than one article to number.
7. The editorial board of the scientific magazine reserves the right to reject the submitted articles if they don't correspond to the established rules of registration and have the negative review. The text of article is checked for anti-plagiarism, the uniqueness has to be not lower than 90%. Reviews are stored in publishing house and in the editorial office of the edition within 5 years.
8. Materials in electronic form should be directed to the address of the editorial office by e-mail: email@example.com
Principles of professional ethics in the activities of the editor and publisher
In his activities, the editor is responsible for the publication of author's works, adheres to the principles:
- is guided by reliability of data presentation and scientific significance of the work under consideration.
- assesses the intellectual content of manuscripts regardless of the race, gender, sexual orientation, religious views, origin, citizenship, social status or political preferences of the authors.
- Unpublished data obtained from submitted manuscripts should not be used for personal purposes or transmitted to third parties without the written consent of the author. Information or ideas obtained during editing should be kept confidential and not used for personal gain.
- The editor should not allow information to be published if there is sufficient reason to believe that it is plagiarism.
- The editor, together with the publisher, should not leave unanswered claims regarding the reviewed manuscripts or published materials, as well as when identifying a conflict situation, take all necessary measures to restore violated rights.
Ethical principles in the work of the reviewer
The reviewer's actions should be of an unbiased nature, consisting in the observance of the principles:
- The manuscript should be considered as a confidential document that cannot be transferred for review or discussion to third parties not authorized to do so.
- The reviewer is obliged to give an objective and reasoned assessment of the presented results of the study. Personal criticism is unacceptable.
- Unpublished data should not be used by the reviewer for personal purposes.
- A reviewer who does not have, in his opinion, sufficient qualifications to evaluate the manuscript, or cannot be objective, should report this to the editor with a request to exclude him from the review process of this manuscript.
Principles that should guide the author of scientific publications
The author (or a team of authors) is aware that he is initially responsible for the novelty and reliability of the results of scientific research, complies with the following principles:
- Authors should provide reliable results of the conducted studies. Deliberately erroneous or falsified claims are unacceptable.
- Authors must ensure that the study results outlined in the submitted manuscript are completely original. Borrowed fragments or approvals shall be executed with obligatory indication of the author and the primary source. Excessive borrowing, as well as plagiarism in any form, including unformed quotations, paraphrasing or appropriation of rights to the results of other people's research, is unethical and unacceptable.
- It is necessary to recognize the contribution of all persons who in one way or another influenced the course of the study, in particular, the article should contain references to the work that was important in conducting the study.
- Authors should not submit to the journal a manuscript that has been submitted to another journal and is under review, as well as an article already published in another journal.
- The co-authors of the article should indicate all persons who made a significant contribution to the conduct of the study. Among the co-authors, it is unacceptable to indicate persons who did not participate in the study.
- If the author finds significant errors or inaccuracies in the article at the stage of its consideration or after its publication, he shall notify the editorial board of the journal as soon as possible.
The Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications was developed and approved by the Ethics Committee for Scientific Publications.
To register an article in DOI, a link to the author's page in the system is desirable orcid.org site: https://orcid.org/